Customer contact is our business and we are very good at it. We listen to our clients and provide support where needed. Due to the increasing number of Steam-connect clients, we are looking to scale up our implementation force and are therefore looking for a software consultant.
As a software consultant, you will be part of a strong team where you can be yourself and where you can always count on each other. You’ll be on the road a lot and at the client’s premises, helping them implement, expand and adapt Steam-connect. You’ll be well rewarded for this with an excellent salary and lucrative profit-sharing scheme.
Codelogic is a dynamic and independent software company with international ambitions. With Steam-connect, our software for customer contact, we want to conquer first Europe and then the world. Hundreds of companies in 9 countries are already using Steam-connect for their customer contact. With a team of over 30 driven professionals, we work daily to fulfill our dream.
Are you not afraid to work for a company with international ambitions and do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Then apply immediately!
This is what you will do as Software Consultant:
As a software consultant:
- Provide training, on site or online, in the following situations:
- Initial delivery of new customers.
- Support with the facilitation of specific business cases.
- Support in enabling specific business cases.
- Consult in customised connections
- Consult on customisation and/or custom connections (API/Webservice).
- You will be giving webinars for groups of customers about new functionalities or modules within the platform
- You will give internal training sessions for the in-service training of your own staff.
- You will make and maintain e-learning articles about changes and new functionalities within the platform.
- You will conduct customer satisfaction surveys as a result of training courses.
Is this you?
- You have a strong affinity with software.
- You can work well independently
- You have good communication skills and can explain Steam-connect in a comprehensible way during a training
- You have no 9 to 5 mentality. You will be on the road a lot and have changing working hours.
- You have strong analytical skills and can think out of the box. If the right answer is not available, you are able to keep going until you can provide a solution.
- Experience in customer contact / call center industry or with Steam-connect is an absolute plus.
- You have proven training skills.
- You have an impeccable certificate of good conduct.
Codelogic is a dynamic and independent software company, which is constantly growing and moving. We are looking for employees who want to help build our vision and constantly strive for improvement. You will be working in a motivated team of over 30 enthusiastic professionals, in Beverwijk and Morocco, building our dream with passion and dedication every day. Conquering the world with Steam-connect!
A flexible, creative and ambitious working attitude is an absolute requirement to fit into our team.
Then apply by filling in the form below. Who knows, we might soon be kicking a ball around in the break!