Business Consultant UK
Tasks and responsibilities – Business Consultant
As the Business Consultant you will be responsible for proactive contact with prospects. Keep in mind that a deal is considered to be like entering into a relationship. You know how to put yourself in the shoes of the prospect so that you can resolve the source of their doubts. It is your task to make sure customers can quickly improve their company performance and become more efficient. As Business Consultant you deal exclusively with new business.
- Map companies and sectors to create an inventory of potential customers.
- Handle visits scheduled in our CRM system.
- Draw up quotes and make follow-up calls.
- Develop a strategic plan to bring in new customers.
- Attract new customers; this includes making cold calls.
- has completed Higher Vocational Education;
- has a least four years experience in the B2B market;
- has experience in the contact centre sector;
- has a proven track record in new business sales;
- has excellent sales and communication skills;
- is fluent in written and spoken English;
- In addition, as Business Consultant you are result-oriented, ambitious, persevering, enterprising and independent. You know how to achieve targets.
Codelogic is a dynamic and determined software company specialising in solutions for customer contact and the call centre and contact centre sector. Since our delegation in Tangier, Morocco opened, international expansion has become an integral part of our business – Codelogic is ambitious and working continuously on its growth strategy.
Conditions – Business Consultant
Generous salary and great fringe benefits, including a bonus scheme, a company lease vehicle and mobile phone.
Please send your application, along with your CV to Mr. Daniël Cools. Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org